Indice del forum

ForumInformatico

Chiedi e rispondi

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

at Old Trafford, saying h
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
yyys123

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

indonesia
MessaggioInviato: 29 Ott 2019 02:11:56    Oggetto:  at Old Trafford, saying h
Descrizione:

Quinn Smith will not be appealing his failed **** test. The Calgary Stampeders draft pick, taken seventh-overall, tested positive for a banned substance prior to the draft and released a statement through the team that he will not appeal the result. "I have been informed by the Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport (CCES) that the B sample result from an out-of-competition doping control test on Mar. 21 in Toronto has confirmed the presence of Stanozolol metabolite,” Smith said. "I accept the consequences of the findings and will not be appealing. I would like to reiterate that I accept full responsibility for the result of the test. I assure everyone that it was not my intention to use a banned substance. I did not properly research the contents of supplements I obtained online and I will accept the consequences of not being as diligent and thorough as I should have been. The fault is mine alone. "I apologize to the Canadian Football League, Canadian Interuniversity Sport, Concordia University and the Calgary Stampeders for the negative attention that has been resulted from this episode and can assure everyone that this will not happen again. I thank my family and friends for their continued support." Stampeders head coach John Hufnagel also released a statement. "After speaking to the young man, I believe his explanation of what took place,” Hufnagel said. “I am confident that he has learned from his error and that he will be much more careful in the future. I applaud Quinn for accepting responsibility for his mistake and I do not expect a reoccurrence of this situation." Smith will enter the league with a first violation, which subjects him to mandatory testing under the provisions of the CFLs **** policy.   .Y. - Alex Rodriguez paid $305,000 for evidence that could be used in the case involving the Biogenesis of America **** clinic, the Daily News reported Saturday.   . -- Blake Griffin scored 32 points and grabbed eight rebounds, DeAndre Jordan had 14 points and 22 rebounds and the Los Angeles Clippers outlasted the Golden State Warriors 98-96 on Thursday night to take a 2-1 lead in their first-round series.   . The matchup will be made up in Minnesota at a later date. The arena was evacuated about 45 minutes before the scheduled 9:30 p.m. EST tipoff when a generator malfunction outside the arena sent smoke pouring into the building, according to NBA spokeswoman Sharon Lima.   . The 23-year-old Neustaedter will move at the end of the season when his contract with Moenchengladbach expires. He signed a four-year deal with Schalke.   . That further limits the options of Australia coach Ewen McKenzie, who on Monday suspended six players who were involved in a night out in Dublin ahead of the Saturdays 32-15 win over the Irish. The Wallabies play Scotland on Saturday before facing Wales on Nov.Top sprinter Usain Bolt says he still dreams of playing for Manchester United, as long as Louis van Gaal is not the manager. The Jamaican superstar, who owns the 100m world record at 9.58 seconds and the world 200m record of 19.19, has long been critical of Van Gaals stewardship at Old Trafford, saying he has not used players in the proper positions.I supported Manchester United for years, Bolt said on Friday. I would still love to play for them, but if Louis Van Gaal is the coach, not so much. United are fifth in the Premier League with 18 wins and 9 draws from 37 games entering Sundays season-ending matches, two points behind fourth-place Manchester City.Bolt, who predicted he will open his season by running the 100m in 9.91, will begin his season at the weekend in the Cayman Invitational. Last week, Bolt told TV2 Norway of his thoughts about Manchester Uniteds season. Usain Bolt shows off his gold at Old Trafford shortly after the London 2012 Olympics It has been up and down. I wouldnt say Im happy. I think a lot of players dont want to come to the team under Van Gaal. I think players dont want to play for him, Bolt said. He plays a different style of football which Manchester United doesnt really play. We are more of an attacking team and he likes to pass the ball.Imm not saying hes not a good coach but, personally, I just think hes not right for Manchester United.ddddddddddddIn the past Bolt has said he would love to turn to football when he retires from athletics. Usain Bolt has opened up about Louis van Gaal and his spell at Manchester United Also See: Man Utd video Man Utd fixtures Man Utd stats Get a £10 free bet! ' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 29 Ott 2019 02:11:56    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: